Walk Your Way to Better Health | Infographic
Are You Ready to Walk Your Way to Better Health?
To lose weight you don’t have to spend hours counting reps at the gym. Simply taking a walk every day can not only help you shed weight but also result in a lot of our health benefits. It’s time to walk your way to better health.
Some of the Health Benefits of Walking Include:
- Boosting your endorphins which eases stress, tension, anger, fatigue and confusion in ten minutes
- Limiting your likelihood of catching a cold by half
- Improving your heart health by increasing heart rate and circulation
- Engaging your ab muscles
- Building your bone mass thus reducing your risk of osteoporosis
- Burning more fat than jogging
Check out the infographic below for more health benefits of walking.