Easy BLTs | Healthy Recipe
BLTs are absolutely delicious. The combination of crispy, smoky bacon, cool crunchy lettuce and sweet and tangy ripe tomato is pretty hard to beat. Skip the bread but enjoy all the flavors you love in a BLT. Get a delicious BLT without all the carbs since we replace the carb-loaded bread with bibb or romaine lettuce. So easy and seriously satisfies my BLT cravings. We guarantee this will be the best take on the classic sandwich.
Healthy Easy Blts Recipe
- 6 slices turkey bacon
- Bibb or Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 C. tomatoes, diced
Avocado Spread (spread=4 vegetable servings)
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted & mashed
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 (1 oz.) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free mayo
- Spread avocado mixture on lettuce leaves
- Wrap 3 turkey bacon slices and ¼ C. diced tomatoes with a lettuce leaf
- Use the remaining avocado spread with your chicken and fish dinner!
Makes 2 BLT wraps.
Each wrap 1 Protein and approx. ½ Vegetable
Stay up-to-date with our latest recipe posts by following us on Instagram and Facebook.